The 2012 Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Accessory and Definitely Decorative Lists are here! The Last Chance Stamp Set List came out last week.
Before I get to all the details --- here is the most important piece of information:
Once these products are gone, they are gone. They are while supplies last. So if there is something on your Wish List that is being retired order them now via my website. Just click here or the shop now button above. Some of the items are up to 70% off! There are ink pads, ribbon, brads, Big Shot dies, and soooo much more! I think the list is 12 pages long!
Ok, onto the rest of the details.
As I’ve shared with you before, the entire Décor Elements product line is being discontinued :( I am sad to see it go. I use these products on many home décor projects such as these flower pots and picture frame.
Why the long retired list?
In January Stampin’ Up! announced some major changes to the Idea Book and Catalog including:
- Simply Adorned & Definitely Decorative product lines will be discontinued.
- The current Idea Book & Catalog will be retired on May 31 NOT June 30.Starting June 1, 2012, Stampin' Up! will release one annual catalog, comparable to (but smaller than) the current Idea Book & Catalog, and two seasonal catalogs, comparable to (but larger than) the current mini catalogs.
- The annual catalog will run from June 1, 2012 through May 31, 2013.
- There will be NO Summer Mini catalog. Instead there will be a Holiday Catalog and a Spring Catalog.
- The first Holiday Catalog will run from August 1, 2012 through the beginning of January, 2013 The first Spring Catalog will run from the beginning of January 2013 through May 31, 2013.
Every Tuesday from today through May 29 my blog post will feature 1 or more of my favorite retiring products. You can check out my last 2 last chance list blog posts by clicking here for the Inspired By Nature stamp set and here for the Creative Elements stamp set.
Here are PDF versions of the 3 Last Chance Lists
And remember, the accessories and Definitely Decorative are while supplies last so be sure to shop now by clicking here.