Every Tuesday for the past month I have been featuring one of the last chance items. These are products that Stampin’ Up! will be retiring as of May 31 which means that there are only 10 days left to get your last chance items! This week we will be taking a look at the Create Décor Element.
Décor Elements are decorative vinyl that you can use to jazz up pretty much any smooth surface from a wall to window to serving platter and much more! I used the Create Décor Elements to decorate my paper tote.
I must confess I didn’t come up with the idea to decorate the paper tote with this Décor Element; my friend and scrapping buddy Barbara did. She used the Create Décor Element to decorate her own paper tote and after I saw it at a crop I immediately wanted to do the same to my paper carrier! So I completely copied her idea – thanks Barb!
Appling the Décor Elements is very easy to do and each 1 comes with a step by step instruction sheet. When you apply the Décor Elements keep these tips in mind:
- They apply best to clean, smooth, non-textured surfaces such as walls, glass, and ceramic.
- Take your time and work slowly when applying the vinyl to your project.
- Make sure your surface is clean and dry before you start working.
- Measure the space to make sure your image will fit properly.
- I have a YouTube video which shows the step by step instructions for applying the Décor Elements to a wall. You can check it out below
Check out these other projects I created with the Definitely Decorative Décor Elements – they are not just for walls!
The last chance accessories and Definitely Decorative are while supplies last. Once these products are gone, they are gone. So if there is something on your Wish List that is being retired just click here to order them now via my website.