On June 1, 2013 the new 2013-2014 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here! So many new things! Today I have a sneak peak for you featuring the new Artisan Label Punch and coordinating Label Love stamp set (available in wood mount and clear mount). I received this card in the monthly INKcredible Impressions card swap. It was made by fellow demonstrator Cyndy P.
This card is jam packed with new product goodness!
- The card base is embossed using the Big Shot and the new Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder!
- The tab punches and the stamped greeting are punched with the new Artisan Label Punch!
- Don’t you just LOVE that brand new Very Vintage Designer Button!
- The Strawberry Slush patterned paper is from the new Quadrefancy Specialty DSP!
- And don’t forget the new In Colors: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Strawberry Slush!
I’d love to know what you think of this project! Leave me a comment and let me know. If you’ve never left a comment before all you have to do is to click on the title of the post, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your comment in the comment box. Sometimes comments may take a little while to appear.
Don’t forget, with the new catalog around the corner, the retired list promotion is going on now: Something For Everyone! Hundreds of stamps and accessories from the 2012-2013 catalogs are retiring, and this is your chance to get them before they're gone. Many products are only available while supplies last!
Something for Everyone Promotion going on now!
Thru June 3, 2013!