Stampin’ Up! has introduced a brand new kit club called Paper Pumpkin! This is a total cool, super fun monthly kit that is delivered directly to your door!
Each month you will receive this great package of Stampin’ Up! goodness with all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Stuff like cards, 3-D items, and more!
The first ever Paper Pumpkin club kits arrived this past March. What a great little kit. I posted a bunch of pics of the kit and the finished project. You can check it out by clicking HERE.
Let me share with you the Paper Pumpkin details:
- Each Paper Pumpkin Kit is designed to be completed in 30 minutes or less!
- Sometimes, your monthly kit features . . . wait for it . . . some exclusive products you can only get through Paper Pumpkin!
- Try it and see what you think. You can cancel your membership any time!
- Paper Pumpkin is $19.95 per month (shipping included!)
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin by April 10, 2013, your very first Paper Pumpkin will start arriving on your doorstep in April!
- Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships.
- The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift—a clear acrylic block!
Go to http://www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up! Be sure to choose me as your demonstrator when you check out– Jessica Lamb, Long Valley, NJ 07853 – (fyi -- you choose a demonstrator all the way on the bottom of the screen below the payment information)
I’d love to know what you think of Paper Pumpkin! Leave me a comment and let me know. If you’ve never left a comment before all you have to do is to click on the title of the post, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your comment in the comment box. Sometimes comments may take a little while to appear.