Stampin’ Up! has introduced a brand new kit club called Paper Pumpkin! This is a total cool, super fun monthly kit that is delivered directly to your door!
Each month you will receive this great package of Stampin’ Up! goodness with all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Stuff like cards, 3-D items, and more! The first ever Paper Pumpkin club kits shipped last week. I was so excited to receive my little box of crafting goodness!
I took a few pictures of opening the box to give you a better idea of what is in the kit. Each month the kit will change. So here’s what you see when you open the box. There a cute little card and the supplies are wrapped with some tissue paper. The tissue paper is secured with a sticker.
After I removed the tissue paper I got to see the project for the month. It’s a surprise each month – you won’t know what is coming. This Paper Pumpkin kit included a card kit, adorable clear mount stamp set (I love the font – so trendy!!!), and a little Basic Gray stampin’ spot ink plus a bonus clear block.
Here’s a look at the kit components. You even get the envelopes and a step by step instruction sheet!
I was so anxious and excited to get started on this cool project! It came together in no time flat. I put the card set together in less than 30 minutes – it was probably 20 minutes. How awesome is that to complete 4 card in less then 30 minutes! The instructions were very easy to follow. I am looking forward to using the stamp set on other projects. I know I will be using that splatter stamp on just about everything! Lol It will be great for scrapbook pages and masculine projects plus so much more.
Aren’t these cards fun! Your friends will be completely impressed when you give them one! I wonder what the kit will be for April?? Can’t wait to get my hands on it!
Let me share with you the Paper Pumpkin details:
- Each Paper Pumpkin Kit is designed to be completed in 30 minutes or less!
- Sometimes, your monthly kit features . . . wait for it . . . some exclusive products you can only get through Paper Pumpkin!
- Try it and see what you think. You can cancel your membership any time!
- Paper Pumpkin is $19.95 per month (shipping included!)
- Sign up for Paper Pumpkin by April 10, 2013, your very first Paper Pumpkin will start arriving on your doorstep in April!
- Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships.
- The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift—a clear acrylic block!
Go to http://www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up! Be sure to choose me – Jessica Lamb, Long Valley, NJ 07853 – as your demonstrator when you check out :) (fyi -- you choose a demonstrator all the way on the bottom of the screen below the payment information)
I’d love to know what you think of Paper Pumpkin! Leave me a comment and let me know. If you’ve never left a comment before all you have to do is to click on the title of the post, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your comment in the comment box. Sometimes comments may take a little while to appear.
Sale-A-Bration ENDS TOMORROW! For every $50 you spend, you’ll get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product! Visit my online store to start shopping.
Sale-A-Bration is here!
Jan 22 – March 22!