MDS2 is Stampin’ Up!’s digital paper crafting software. You can use it to create holiday cards, invitations, photo books, scrapbook pages, party favors and more! Some of my favorite features are:
- CUSTOMIZABLE COLOR PALETTE: Organize colors swatches to create a customized Color Palette
- SUGGESTED COLOR COMBOS: See expertly coordinated color combo ideas in the Color Palette
- DESIGN IN SPREADS: Design on two pages, side-by-side
- CROP STAMPS: Show off part of the stamp image and hide the rest
- ROUND PHOTO CORNERS: Round any corner of a photo
- STAMP IMAGE COLORING: Add more than one color to a single stamp image
- SPLATTER TOOL: Add splatters of color in different sizes
Today I am going to share with you a variety of projects I made using MDS2 – and they were all made using templates which means minimal work! When you look at them think about how long it would take you to create these projects the traditional way with cutting the papers, matting, journaling, adding embellishments, etc. These were all made with literally a click of a button! Add a little journaling (if you want and ta-da! Your done!) Then you can print your projects at home, send them to your favorite digital processing service or use Stampin’ Up!’s professional print service. When you use the Stampin’ Up! professional print service the colors are guaranteed to match our exclusive color palette! Let’s take a look at the projects!
With Christmas knocking at our door here are some holiday cards I made using MDS2. FYI -- I am pretty sure these are templates that I purchased separately. When you purchase MDS2 there will be some templates included.
The first card is the Holly Berry Bouquet 7x5 Designer Template:
The next card uses the Christmas Jingle Template. All I did was add the photo!
Here are two pages from the Floral District photo book template. All I did was drop the photos in. I made this book for my sister after her engagement party.
And here are some pages from the Fan Fair photobook template. Again all I did was add the photos -- all the design work is done for you!!
Some important dates to keep in mind for holiday shipping if you plan on creating any digital projects using MDS2 & using Stampin’ Up! professional printing service. For delivery by December 24 Stampin' Up! recommends the following order by dates:
- My Digital Studio print products: December 6 for regular shipping
- December 10 for Second-Day Air
- December 11 for Next-Day Air
To see even more projects I have created with MDS2 click here.
To order MDS 2 click here.
To see all of the Online Extravaganza Items click here.