This is the last week of the GotSketch Express scrapbooking class. These classes give me so much inspiration and so many ideas. Plus it is self paced so you work at your speed. Most of the sketches for this particular class are single 12x12 pages. Today I have 2 layouts I created based on sketches from class. Both of my layouts were created in MDS2. Let’s check them out!
Here is the first layout. Over the summer my brother planned a backyard campout for my kids – smores, tent and all! Of course I had to scrap it! And by making a digital layout creating 3 versions was super easy – all I did was hit the copy page option and ta-da! A layout for each of my kids!
I just love the photo I used for the next layout. It is 1 of my favorites of my 3 kids. We had such a fun day and I captured this photo mid hearty laugh. You know the gut busting type of laugh I’m talking about – can’t you hear them too :) This is a fun happy page!
What do you think of these layouts? I’d love to know! Feel free to leave a comment on this post.
Like I mentioned above I created both of these layouts in MDS 2 which is the Stampin’ Up! digital paper crafting program. I really enjoy using this digital program. I find it very handy for invitations, Christmas cards, gift scrapbooks as well as individual scrapbook pages especially when I want to create a similar layout for each of my kids. If you would like to try MDS2 you can try it for FREE for 30 days! The MDS2 free trial gets you:
* Full access to the software
at NO COST for 30 days
* Full access to design tools to create cards, photo books, calendars, and more
* Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork from MDS 2+
* The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print services
MDS2 has some really cool features – here are some of my favorites!
- CUSTOMIZABLE COLOR PALETTE: Organize colors swatches to create a customized Color Palette
- SUGGESTED COLOR COMBOS: See expertly coordinated color combo ideas in the Color Palette
- DESIGN IN SPREADS: Design on two pages, side-by-side
- CROP STAMPS: Show off part of the stamp image and hide the rest
- ROUND PHOTO CORNERS: Round any corner of a photo
- STAMP IMAGE COLORING: Add more than one color to a single stamp image
- SPLATTER TOOL: Add splatters of color in different sizes
Feel free to Pin these ideas to Pinterest by clicking the Pin It button below this post and sharing them with your Facebook friends by clicking the Like button below this post. You can follow my Pinterest boards by clicking here and follow me on Facebook by clicking here.
Christmas gift promotion going on now!