Last week Stampin’ Up! announced a super cool new tool and feature of MDS2 – paper tearing! I am so excited to be able to tear paper digitally! Paper ripping is a technique I frequently use in my traditional paper crafting and now I can use it on my digital scrapbooking and card projects!
Let’s check out the digital scrapbook page I made. My 12x12 layout is based on a sketch from the Got Sketch Express 4 online scrapbooking class. This was the first time my son was on the quad.
how the 1 photo and mat is ripped across the bottom – so cool! This new tool is
for photos (aka photos or DSP page layers). You can vary the degree and amount
of tear too. Just right click the photo or page layer and the below box will pop up. Then click rip photo edges; another box will pop up and you can start ripping away!
There are 75 NEW features in MDS2 – here are some of my favorites!
- CUSTOMIZABLE COLOR PALETTE: Organize colors swatches to create a customized Color Palette
- SUGGESTED COLOR COMBOS: See expertly coordinated color combo ideas in the Color Palette
- DESIGN IN SPREADS: Design on two pages, side-by-side
- CROP STAMPS: Show off part of the stamp image and hide the rest
- ROUND PHOTO CORNERS: Round any corner of a photo
- STAMP IMAGE COLORING: Add more than one color to a single stamp image
- SPLATTER TOOL: Add splatters of color in different sizes
Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days
* Full access to design tools to create cards, photo books, calendars, and more
* Full access to a sample of exclusive artwork from MDS 2+
* The chance to buy additional downloads that you can keep after your trial expires
* Ability to order your projects from our professional print service