Is crafting a big part of your life?
Wouldn't you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy?
How about the convenience of setting your own hours?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin' Up! is the perfect opportunity for you.
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for paper crafting, scrapbooking, and stamping with family and friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus!
And now the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get
- Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $65!
That's a total value of $190!
For just $99, new demonstrators will get to choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products—stamps, accessories, tools, digital downloads, and more! Each kit will also include a business supplies pack valued at $65, for a total kit value of $190. Better yet? The kit still ships for free!
Here are some reasons why you should become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator AND part of my team:
Reason #1: Product Discount:
- Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor!
- Plus as a demonstrator you will get new product sneak peeks! You get to pre-order new products before anyone else!
- You get paid to paper craft, make cards, and scrapbook– how awesome is that!
Reason #2: Tons and Tons of project ideas!
- As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will receive a special demonstrator only monthly magazine called Stampin’ Success! It is filled with project ideas and business tips and information!
- As a demonstrator you will have access to the demonstrator only online community called Stampin’ Connection. It is filled with pages and pages of project ideas, message boards, information, and resources for demonstrators only!
- As part of my team you can join the INKcredible Impressions demonstrator group. These ladies are great! We have monthly swaps, share ideas, and regular get togethers!
Reason #3: Extra income!
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20% of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30% from your first order!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more.
- Earn free stamps within your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin' Start program-a program.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.
- You can use your extra income anyway you see fit – whether you want to pay the electric bill each month, your child’s preschool tuition or just have some extra spending money – it is up to you!
Reason #4: you will be on my Stampin’ Up! team!
- I’ll be your up-line! I’ll be here to help you and encourage you in your new business! I will be a resource for your business needs! Whether you need help coming up with a project idea or you are just not sure how to place your 1st order, I will be here to help you!
Reason #5: Flexible schedule!
- This is your business! Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator gives you the flexibility to work when it is convenient for you! You make your own hours and are your own boss!
So what are you waiting for? Join my team today! Click here for all the details and to sign up now! If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to email me. I will be sure to respond to you quickly.