Sale-A-Bration ends this Saturday March 31 (that is just 3 days away!) and right now is an awesome time to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
Stampin’ Up! is offering a totally cool promotion -- when you join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration your starter kit is only $125! – saving you $50! The starter kit is valued at over $300 so right off the bat you are saving more than 50%!! And your starter kit is customizable! Get those items you want from your wish list and join my team today! Plus get a FREE pack of designer series paper or digital download every month for the rest of the year!
Here are some reasons why you should become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator AND part of my team:
Reason #1: Product Discount:
- Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor!
- Plus as a demonstrator you will get new product sneak peeks! You get to pre-order new products before anyone else!
- You get paid to paper craft, make cards, and scrapbook– how awesome is that!
Reason #2: Tons and Tons of project ideas!
- As a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator you will receive a special demonstrator only monthly magazine called Stampin’ Success! It is filled with project ideas and business tips and information!
- As a demonstrator you will have access to the demonstrator only online community called Stampin’ Connection. It is filled with pages and pages of project ideas, message boards, information, and resources for demonstrators only!
- As part of my team you can join the INKcredible Impressions demonstrator group. These ladies are great! We have monthly swaps, share ideas, and regular get togethers!
Reason #3: Extra income!
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20% of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30% from your first order!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more.
- Earn free stamps within your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin' Start program-a program.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.
- You can use your extra income anyway you see fit – whether you want to pay the electric bill each month, your child’s preschool tuition or just have some extra spending money – it is up to you!
Reason #4: you will be on my Stampin’ Up! team!
I’ll be your up-line! I’ll be here to help you and encourage you in your new business! I will be a resource for your business needs! Whether you need help coming up with a project idea or you are just not sure how to place your 1st order, I will be here to help you!
Reason #5: Flexible schedule!
This is your business, so you can put as much time into it as you'd like! Being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator gives you the flexibility to work when it is convenient for you! You make your own hours and are your own boss!
Joining Stampin’ Up! and my team is super easy. You can do it right from my Stampin’ Up! website. Just click here for all the details.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below. I will be sure to respond to you quickly.