Happy Valentine’s Day! Yesterday I went to my son’s class to make Valentines with the kids. I got the idea for this adorable punch art Valentine card from a neat kid website called Family Fun.
Isn’t this bunny just too cute! The card idea on Family Fun was made using paint and finger prints. Our card is a less messy punch art version. If your child needs a last minute Valentine today, then this is your go to card.
You will need the following supplies:
- Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Punches: 1-3/4” circle, large oval, small heart, Itty Bitty punch pack circle
- Other: black marker, adhesive
- Make card base from Real Red CS.
- Punch 1 circle and 2 ovals using Whisper White CS. Punch 2 Basic Black mini circles and one Real Red small heart. Assemble bunny and adhere to card.
- Draw bunny whiskers and write card sentiment using black marker.
How did you create your Valentine cards this year? Leave a comment below and let me know.