I love being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and for literally years a few of my friends have been asking me to become one. They knew how much I love to scrapbook and how much I love Stampin’ Up! products. Until the fall of 2010 the timing just didn’t seem right for me. I knew when I became a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I wanted to run it like a business. I want to be able to support my scrapbooking habit and go to 4 full crop weekends a year. So here I am, just about 11 months into running my business and I love it! I really enjoy sharing my passion with all of you!
And right now is an awesome time to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Stampin’ Up! is offering a totally cool promotion -- when you join Stampin’ Up! in October 2011 you can get a FREE Big Shot (or up to $100 in free Stampin' Up! products). Yes you read that correctly -- a FREE Big Shot!!
So since I have been a demonstrator for just about 11 months, I came up with 11 reasons why you should become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator today!
- You can get the Sizzix Big Shot for FREE! That is a $99 value for FREE!
- You can customize your starter kit to include items that you like or you can get the kit as is it is up to you. If you have a long Stampin’ Up! wish list, you can’t beat this deal!
- As soon as you sign up your 20% discount starts and for your 1st order over $150 (within the first 45 days of being a demonstrator) you get 30% off that order! Your 20% is off all Stampin’ Up! products including paper, stamp sets, accessories, home décor, and My Digital Studio!
- Stampin’ Up! is very supportive and helpful. They provide many training materials including videos, tutorials, and training events. Convention and the regional get togethers are amazing!
- I’ll be your up-line! I’ll be here to help you and encourage you in your new business!
- You set your own hours and run your business as you see fit.
- You get paid to make cards, scrapbook, and paper craft! Ok, let’s say that again – you get paid to rubber stamp – how awesome is that!
- Stampin’ Up! provides many opportunities to earn free stamp sets and they are very supportive and helpful.
- Stamping with friends and teaching others about stamping is a lot of fun!
- You can use your extra income anyway you see fit – whether you want to pay the electric bill each month, your child’s preschool tuition or just have some extra spending money – it is up to you!
- Signing up is super easy, you do it right from my website. Click here for all the details.
I hope you will consider this opportunity. Sign up now by clicking here. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below. I will be sure to respond to you quickly.