***after this was published I found out the promotion has been extended until Nov 11!
Right now is an awesome time to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Stampin’ Up! is offering a totally cool promotion -- when you join Stampin’ Up! in October 2011 you can get a FREE Big Shot (or up to $100 in free Stampin' Up! products). Yes you read that correctly -- a FREE Big Shot!! But today is the last day to take advantage of this opportunity.
Here are some reasons why you should become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator AND part of my team today:
- Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor!
- Plus as a demonstrator you will get new product sneak peeks!
- You get paid to make cards, scrapbook, and paper craft! Ok, let’s say that again – you get paid to rubber stamp – how awesome is that!
- This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like!
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30 percent from your first order!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more.
- Earn free stamps within your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin' Start program-a program that helps you establish a thriving career.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.
- You can use your extra income anyway you see fit – whether you want to pay the electric bill each month, your child’s preschool tuition or just have some extra spending money – it is up to you!
As part of my team:
- I’ll be your up-line! I’ll be here to help you and encourage you in your new business!
- You will receive a monthly newsletter with helpful tips, project ideas, and business news.
- We have regular training sessions and get togethers including stamping nights, conference calls, and swaps.
Joining Stampin’ Up! and my team is super easy. You can do it right from my Stampin’ Up! website. Just click here for all the details.
I hope you will consider this opportunity. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below. I will be sure to respond to you quickly.